- Favorite Verse: 1 Cor. 10:13
- Favorite Hymn: “He Lives”
- Serving as: building, grounds, accounting, and baptism committee, advisory board, trustee, and usher
- What I appreciate most about Manchester: The fellowship and that Pastor Wayne is preaching the true Gospel.
- Testimony:“I was born during the despression, and living on a farm, I didn’t have any way to get to a church. I finally joined a Methodist church when I was nineteen years old. I did not attend very often and soon dropped out. After Estelle and I got married, we joined Manchester Baptist Church. Through the preaching of Pastor Morgan and through the teaching of Sunday school, I learned about the Trinity and Christ’s death and resurrection for our sins. During the past few years of Estelle and my sickness, I have felt the God has guided us and conforted us. I’ve been attending for 43 years.”
- Favorite Verse: John 3:16
- Favorite Hymn: “What a Friend We Have in Jesus”
- Serving as:Sunday school teacher for 15 years and accounting committee
- What I appreciate most about Manchester: The music and the preaching.
- Testimony:“John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. This verse has helped me to get through life. I have attended for 43 years.”